Thursday, April 7, 2011

It melts my heart :'(

To see a blind man crossing the street bravely with his long white stick.

To see him going down the stairs and knowing the right directions to where he's up to.

If only I could be a billionaire I would gladly share him my fortune.

May God bring him home safe to his family.

To The Blind Man I Never Had The Chance to Know:


Brave one, I adore you. I have complete sets of sight but Im nothing but a coward. I wonder how you see the world, With just the sounds, the smell and the gush of the wind on your skin. But I know you appreciate thy beauty of the world and master the art of having it memorized. and so you are far better than most of us. They kill steal and even judge with such big deals, but they never knew what beauty is.

AND ONLY THE LIKES OF YOU, WOULD KNOW WHAT AND HOW REAL BEAUTY IS.

- now Im guilty from living in vanity. May God Love you More and More.

No comments: