Sunday, May 29, 2011

Battle of the TINTS! =) *picture heavy*



The lazy madame is back. Ok ok I know Im so lazy and I adore people who manage to post everyday. I just suddenly realize I need to update so here I am. (Enough of nonsense talk or enough of talking to self lol)


I am a TINT girl ever since highschool. I wanna try BENETINT because Ive heard so many good/bad reviews about it and wanna try it myself so I would know how I would like it but ohhh its way over my budget. I know I know some people think Im over reacting but if your here in the Philippines you would get my point. IMPORTED things specially those made in US and JAPAN are uber expensive here. (I am hearing echoes of AMEN lol)
Here I am going to review KOREAN brand TINTS because I dont wanna review local products because for me, why review something you can easily get a hold of and try yourself? I feel reviewing products out of reach or not locally common so girls out there who raves them would get to know if its worth the effort. But neeeeeeh Im just making excuses, Ill review local products soon LOL.
Say hello to my babies : (left to right) Tony Moly Tint in Cherry and Apple, Lioele Blooming Pop Tint in Cherry and Pink and my LOVE Tony Moly Milky Tint in Pink!
Swatches:
Tony Moly Milky Tint/ Liole Pinky tint
when blended


Tony Moly Milky Tint : comes with doe foot applicator thats uber feathery soft. This one is love when applied on lips (and i dont wanna show you because my lips are like FAT and UGLY lol) but sadly it does not show that much on face but I think it would show better for those who have fairer skin than mine (Im medium to fair skintone). Smells sweet but very faint. Price: 370 php / 9 USD


Lioele Pinky Tint : Ive done a review for this one before if you havent seen it click this. Its almost the same compared to TM's but I love TM's more because this one has a brush applicator like your applying nail polish on your lippies lol. On cheeks/skin I dont like this because its hard to blend. It shows streaks on where you applied it before blending if you know what I mean (GAAAH Im so bad in explaining such things maybe because I s*ck in ENGLISH LOL) Smells like strawberries YUM. Price: 495 php/ 11.50 USD


Next Stop Tony Moly Red Apple Tint : I think this is the most popular tint in KOREA, dont correct me if Im wrong LOL. Its raved almost everywhere because its extremely pigmented like AHHHHHHH BLOOD STAIN LMAO. But I think the cherry one was way loved by most (which I gave away to a dear friend because IM THE BESTEST FRIEND EVER HAHA). Its scarily Red as you can see and looks like you're injured when not blended properly LOL. But overall I love this tint when placed just on the center of the lips to create the so called "just sucked in a Popsicle" effect. It stays on the whooooooooooole day but tends to be drying so be sure to hydrate your lips before applying. Smells like permanent markers from the tube LOL but doesnt smell like anything while on the lips. Taste like nothing because I dont lick it helloooooo. Price: 275 php/ 6.30USD
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FINGER STAIN LOL.
Now for Lioele Blooming Pop Cherry Red Tint : This disappointed me. Some say this is the best dupe for BENETINT which I cant say because I dont have and havent tried benetint. This tends to be transparent obvious red when applied but tends to be sheer and not so visible when blended. Not as drying as TM's Red Apple Tint but staying power is SO SO. This is way thinner than the Blooming Pop Pink One seems liquidy. Smells like cherry, cherry medicine lol. Price: 495 php/ 11.50USD
Liole Cherry tint / TM's Apple Tint/ TM's Milky Tint / Liole Cherry Tint
My Fave out of the BUNCH Tony Moly Magic Tint in CLEAR : Its one of those products who interacts with temperature and once applied turns into wonderful pink. Sorry if it already look old because this is my everyday tint. It smells like hmmmmmmm grapes wonderful grapes and taste like grapes. It seems sticky but not overly sticky and it doesnt seem to bother me (even if i hate glosses because of stickyness). Have a shiny finish. I just apply this on my lips. Just got this last month. Price: 250 php / 6 USD
Seeeeeee when also applied on skin its still gorgeous and awesome.
TM's Magic Tint in Clear/ Liole Cherry tint / TM's Apple Tint/ TM's Milky Tint / Liole Cherry Tint
with flash
TM's Magic Tint in Clear/ Liole Cherry tint / TM's Apple Tint/ TM's Milky Tint / Liole Cherry Tint
without flash/ indoor lighting
On to the water test.
The lioele Cherry tint is gone. See its disappointing. 1 Lioele tint costs me like two TM's Apple tint. The prices in USD are just based on rough estimation of 43 php per one USD. If you are interested to get these products I believe Lioele is sold in Prettyandcute.com (which is a US BASED seller) and for Tony moly Im not so sure. I got mine from my very pretty online seller Charm. She have the best and most reasonable price EVERRRR.

No comments: